7.13.2009

BLT with Egg and Cheese Sandwich!

Two Sandwiches in one? Well, yes. A Combo BLT w/Fried Egg and Grilled Cheese! This sandwich is a huge favorite in my personal kitchen. Since Breakfast could be my Favorite meal, I make this sandwich when I have a day of leisure or for house guests when I don't want them to leave. It works like a wonderful charm!

Ingrédients
3 to 4 Pieces of thick bacon cooked crispy
2 Slices Montery Jack cheese
2 Slices rustic sourdough bread, toasted
1TBLs Mayo
3 to 4 Tomato Slices
1 Handful lettuce of choice (prefer butter lettuce)
1 Tsp butter
1 Large egg
Préparation/Assemblée
Cook bacon until brown and crispy and place on a paper towel to cool. Set the cheese on one piece of the toast, spread mayo on the other piece. Top with bacon, lettuce and tomato. Heat butter in a small skillet and cook the egg over medium, then place the cooked egg on top of the lettuce, close sandwich and eat warm and enjoy. Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.