7.04.2009

FOLLOWERS NEEDED!

Hello Friends...Have you scrolled down far enough to see the 'FOLLOW' button on the left side of this page? If not, please go there now, hit the button and become a Follower of Sandwich 365. Don't worry, all your doing is letting the world know you think this Blog is fun to read, and you're showing your support.
Having a large and vibrant subscriber list adds an incredible amount of value to a Blog, so I'm encouraging you to go there now and hit the button, become a follower, read my posts, leave comments, good or bad, send your favorite sandwich recipe and photos of your sandwich creations, etc. Besides, you must be a S365 follower to win the GIVEAWAY's that are coming soon. Merci, Sam

1 comment:

  1. HoityToityBaby7/5/09, 7:29 PM

    I'm here, I'm following and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.