9.04.2009

Free Chik-Fil-A on Labor Day!

This Labor Day, Monday, September 7th from open to closing time at Chik-Fil-A Resturants you can have a fee Original Chicken Sandwich on le house.  All you have to do is wear something with the logo of your favorite sports team on it. Not a bad trade, no?  Click on the above title for details.
Since I do not have a favorite sports team I will wear my favorite beret and of course a bow-tie. In the past I have found this to be an outfit befitting most fast-food occasions. Perhaps they will recognize the value of a visit from Le gourou and give me a sandwich in spite of my outfit. Other wise, I will be happy to pay!  Sam  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.