10.02.2009

Funky Lunches!

There has got to be some kind of award we can give to these folks for the fantastical genius that is heaped onto every single one of their sandwiches. If you have problems getting your little ones interested in the kitchen or just interested in eating, check them out. Click on the the title to this post and when you get to "Funky Lunch Sandwich Design" the website, click the Gallery button.

There you will find sandwiches that look like Winnie the Pooh, The Gruffalo, Sheep, Flowers, Giraffe, Sid from Ice Age, Sponge Bob, Hello Kitty, Loch Ness Monster, Space Rocket and many more. So clever and unique, you hate to eat them.
And "Funky Lunch" has merchandise coming, including lunch boxes, aprons, and how-to booklets. My guess is that if you don't have a steady hand and loads of patience, yours won't turn out exactly like the photographs, but think of how much fun you and your kids will have in making them and then making them disappear. Cool!

3 comments:

  1. These are so much fun! I'm not sure I would be able to eat them though - they're just too cute. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son loved looking at all your sandwich pictures. He has requested me to make the Nemo one. Thank for stopping by onepinkfish. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are like edible works of art, truly!

    Your Sam is gorgeous. :o)

    Thanks for stopping by on my SITS feature day!

    ReplyDelete

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.