12.17.2009

THE CHICA BURGER!

She lives in the rural South surrounded by forests, stately and sublime. Most weekends are focused on the comforts of home and what on earth she'll unearth in her small, but efficiently modern, country kitchen. She wants for little, for her cupboards are stacked high with flavor filled constellations, ripe and ready for use in today's latest tasty adventure called: The Chica Burger. She whips through the kitchen like a well choreographed ballerina, grinding out newly invented mixologies made expressly for schmearing and slathering, all the while making it look organic and easy. She slices, dices and spices until things are just righteous enough for the eating. Then she offers first bite to anyone holding status of guest, while the rest sit and wait for the plate with the sandwich of late.
Ingrédients
Lean, ground turkey meat, raw
French hamburger bun, toasted
Onion, finely diced
Roasted Red Peppers, whole
Yellow Hot Chili Peppers, chopped
Jack Cheese, sliced
Hearty lettuce, cleaned and on the dry side
Mayonnaise, in proportion
Dash Worcestershire sauce
Dash soy sauce
Préparation
Combine turkey meat with onion, seasonings, soy & Worcestershire sauces. For every burger you are making, form 2 thin patties of meat mixture. In the center of one thin patty place chopped yellow peppers and Jack cheese. Then top it with the second thin patty and press together to form one sealed meat patty. Cook/grill/pan fry and assemble.
Assemblée
Heap, turkey patty, lettuce and roasted red peppers onto your preferred hearty bread and enjoy. OLE'

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks just divine! I can't wait to try it out!!

    Thanks so much for following my blog! I'm now following your too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so digging your blog. And now I'm incredibly hungry. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog to say hello. Love yours and will be back soon. Now, I'm off to the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks sooooo good and a must make! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous. Sadly, I'm not a pepper fan, but I hope the feistier sandwich eaters out there take part in its sass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing is the word I would use -- AMAZING! I have to say that you are expanding my view of the sandwich.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so tasty - and healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want someone to make me the Chica right now!

    And I'm sorry I've been neglecting your blog...forgive me?

    I promise I'll eat a sandwich tomorrow, really.

    ReplyDelete

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.