12.15.2009

A Cup of Coffee, A Sandwich, and YOU!

One of our newest S365 followers, namely Kathi at "Feathering My Nest" hit the nail right on the head today when she mentioned in a comment her fond memories of a 1946 movie entitled "Margie".

Have you traveled Sandwich 365? Do you know how excited I was to think that Kathi took the time to write and mention this? In a word, I was COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY THRILLED!

But I digress. Kathi wrote to point out a song from the movie entitled "A Cup of Coffee, A Sandwich and You" No, I had never heard of the song or the movie. But I have NOW!!! And I am tickled, sooo tickled to know I am not the only one whose ear is in tuned to the likes of Ms. Jeanne Crain circa 1946.

If you're a Mommy or a Wife, you must stop in on Kathi at "Feathering My Nest". Why? She's 49, has been married 25 years, has raised 4 children, and shares with the world the secrets of her success. A great read with a great lady. I LOVE S365ers! Thank you Kathi! Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun blog! I am a new follower. I am looking forward to yummy days to follow. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your very kind words and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too!! No worries, I'm not gone....just a little dormant. But that will change very soon. The holidays starting in November and continuing into December ( combined with a busy day job) have taken away my blogging and twittering time. But I am just about caught up and will be back in touch very soon. Thanks for waiting and sending HUGE hugs in the meantime!!!
    xxo
    Saucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Keri, for mentioning my blog. I have been away a few days from my blog, to care for my Dad. I'm so happy you like the movie and song. Sincerely, Kathi

    ReplyDelete

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.