8.12.2009

The Fresh Market in South Florida!

My visit to "The Fresh Market" in South Florida was on the heels of having a wonderful and satisfying lunch with important sandwich colleagues near Miami. We discussed everything from pork-pulling to packing-pita. It was very fulfilling.

I felt compelled to photograph these feasts-for-the-eyes as I sauntered up and down well stocked isles packed with artfully presented epicurean abundance. Unfortunately, management asked me to stop the photography at once. I did so, but not before I snapped a few like this ready-made panini. A thing of beauty. I only wish you could see a larger photo of this gourmet ready-to-eat meal.

Bon appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.