9.30.2009

Hey Button Grabbers!!



Hello Friends and 365ers! How do you like the recent changes to Sandwich 365? In case you hadn't noticed they include new graphics, color scheme, more space, a cool signature and a "grab button" to match. I'm having fun with it and hope you like it too.

Unfortunately, it has come to my attention that the grab button hasn't been working properly. This is terrible news because it takes a lot of work on my part to get you here, much less get you to grab the button and put it onto your page.

Bottom line, I have fixed the problem and it's working properly now, so if you are so inclined, please grab it again and replace the old one with it. I'll be much obliged and promise your visits to the page will continue to be interesting and fun. Thank you. Keri

4 comments:

  1. I fixed the one on HoityToityBABY.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very nice over here! I'll be sure and grab your button! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through SITS and am LOVING IT!! There is nothing like a good sandwich and I think it is a joy that most people miss out on!

    If you are ever in AZ you need to stop by Liberty Market and have a Maiden Lane!

    YUM!

    ReplyDelete

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.