9.30.2009

The Rising Roll Gourmet! A Class Act!

The Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) has rated The Rising Roll Gourmet Atlanta's best sandwich stop for the last two years running, hands-down. But how about the fact that they've been rated Zagat's Best Bang for the Buck for eleven straight years. Impressive. It all began in 1996 in a 1400 square foot space with 12 items on the menu and after just one year in business, Atlanta Magazine rated them the best sandwich shop in the state. How'd they do that? I'd say it's the unique menu and sophisticated, made-from-scratch sandwich combinations like "Killer Bleu Turkey" or "Spicy Crab Cake" sandwiches and panini that has fueled their popularity. I would highly recommend a trip to their website for a look at the menu, and if you don't live in Atlanta where they have locations in Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Hapeville, Midtown,, Northside Drive @ I-75, Power's Ferry @ I-285 and Sugarloaf Pkwy, not to worry, they have franchise locations in Ohio, North Carolina, Texas and Colorado. Go and see for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. hmm...I believe I'm going to have to hunt one down for a little sammy!

    ReplyDelete

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.