9.22.2009

New Sandwich Domino!

Domino's Pizza has introduced a new line of oven baked sandwiches, available nationwide at a price point of $4.99. Choices are Italian Sausage & Peppers, Sweet & Spicy Chicken Habanero, Mediterranean Veggie, Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese OR you can create your own. Congratulations Domino's! There is a secret I have shared with only a few. I will out myself now by declaring here that I am a fan of Domino's Pizza and have been since the early 90's when I lived in Studio City, CA. At the time, Domino's was the only pizza delivery service who offered a thin-crust pizza and decent veggies. For me it was a slam-dunk, if I was going to eat delivery pizza, I wanted good veggie and thin-crust options. That's why I didn't hesitate to go out and get myself one of their new sandwich selections. I chose the Mediterranean Veggie and was impressed with the fact that it arrived still warm, not soggy and very tasty, indeed. As many of you know, I am a HUGE fan of the veggie, and Domino's (for fast food delivery) appreciates that to a great extent. Bravo! P.S. Go to Domino's website for all the gooey details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.