7.09.2009

The REAL McDeal!

Not many posts ago, I talked about McDonald's new hamburger sandwich options http://www.angusthirdpounder.com/ and I used McDonald's own promotional photograph for the post.

Today I went out and bought the burger you see above. The Deluxe. Quite a difference, no? As I stated in my previous post, Great Idea McDonald's. But no cigar I'm afraid! Thrown together in such a way that the patty (very dry) is hanging half out of the bun. Very unappealing. Cheese not melted and lazy lettuce I could have done without completely. As it turns out, the little, wet pile of pickle, onion and mayo proved to be the the best part of the sandwich, and that's not a good thing. I won't be back .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.