9.01.2009

Bonjour amis,
Once again my travels have kept me from the S365 kitchen, and once again my absense from 'the scene' is only temporary. My mission to sandwich has taken me to the ends of the earth and back again, several times over and then some, but still mes amis, my lust for the sandwich has not faded. With every trip, trek or tryst my passion for all things sandwichy grows to new heights with no end it sight. It is not ego or greed that drives me so, it is a simple matter of sharing my passion with you, 365 days per year. Le Gourou de Sandwich, Sam

1 comment:

  1. We're having steak pitas with lettuce and feta for dinner tonight, and nobody better complain about sandwiches for supper. Great idea for a blog.

    Thanks for stopping by my site yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.