9.23.2009

New York Taste in Bellingham Washington!

Gandolfo's New York Delicatessen has marked their sandwich territory from Utah to New Jersey and then some. One of the newest franchise locations has opened in a charming little town that happens to be close to my heart, Bellingham Washington. Not far from the Canadian boarder, this sleepy little bedroom community is home to one of my closest friends and a dedicated supporter of S365.

The new Gandolfo's is located at 107 E. Stuart Rd and serves more than sixty, count them, 60 breakfast and lunch sandwich selections.

Before opening Gandolfo's in Bellingham, the stores owner worked in the grain export business. When his company asked him to move from Bellingham to Mississippi in 2004, he decided to retire and raise his children. While making sandwiches for his family at home, he became interested in deli stores and thought the Bellingham area was missing the East Coast-style sandwiches. After doing some research, he approached Gandolfo's to open a franchise in Washington.

The business, which also will offer catering services, is open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday. For details call 922-0431 or visit gandolfosdeli.com. We wish for you a special order of good luck in your sandwich venture.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Keri!
    Sorry I haven't got with you yet, just busy at work as ususal, lol. I would like to do a post on my blog about your blog and highlight the "Help Stop Hunger in America" with the Bread Art Project. It's a great cause and such an original idea, and so fun too! I'll try to email you this weekend and answer any questions you might have about it. Thank you my new friend, talk soon, take care,
    Julian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. S.
    I do love the new look and btw, everytime I read one of your post I get soooooooooo hungry!!! LOL
    Julian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le Gourou,
    Thank you for the great article about the newest Gandolfo's in Bellingham, Washington! The franchisee, Michael Tan, has worked hard to get his store up and running and we are very excited to have a deli in Washington.

    Thanks Again!
    Leigh Pinkston
    Franchise Marketing Coordinator, Gandolfo's New York Deli

    ReplyDelete

My Word Verification is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too, use Comment Moderation instead.